Monday, May 30, 2011

First Lunch

Made it through the morning without really feeling hungry.  I find that my mouth just wants to munch.  for lunch I had the cream of chicken soup.  I mixed it with a cup of steamed broccoli.  I think next time I'll make the soup a bit thinner.  The taste was fine.  I added a bit of sea salt and pepper.  No aftertaste again.  I made myself a salad with half a bunch of romaine.  And for my second cup of veggies, I chopped up some green pepper, cucumbers and a scallion to add to the salad.  I used one half tsp. olive oil and about the same of apple cider vinegar for the dressing.  Plus some sea salt.  I feel relatively full.  Although, my mouth says, "Give me chocolate.!"  I made a glass of ice tea - no sweetner (just splenda), to replace the onion taste in my mouth with something a little bit sweeter.  That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment